First Year Member's online safety/ethics REQUIRED training link
NEW IN 2022!
1. Horses must be identified the member's 4Honline profile with the following uploaded by June 1, 2022: Help Sheet
** clear pictures of front and both sides
** parent agreement form : sign and upload into your 4Honline profile
**lease agreement (if leasing)
2. Quality Assurance training is mandatory for anyone taking a living, breathing animal to the fair. QA is to be completed by June 1.
FFA members taking a horse project must:
1. identify their horse at: https://go.osu.edu/ashlandanimalid
2. sign a Permission to Participate
4. Upload these documents and pictures of the horse(s) at: https://go.osu.edu/ashlandanimalid
2022 Ohio State Fair Junior Horse Show Information
2022 PAS Show Dates - TBA